Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Pop's heart surgery Day 3

My dad looks good today. He had a good morning but a not so good afternoon, after the doctor and nurses came in and took a couple of tubes out he was doing a lot better. He was able to sit up in a chair and eat dinner. His color is coming back, his swelling is going down and his blood pressure is coming up. It's gradually coming up and we hope it will continue to come up which means his heart is getting stronger.

I was able to wash his truck today, he said it hadn't been washed in over a year and you could tell. It took me over 3 hours of cleaning and I could have spent another hour or two easily on it and as I washed it I just kept praying about the strength of my dad's heart, I think that I will be praying hard about that for a while. I'm glad that I got the truck cleaned I enjoy doing it and I needed to get it done by tomorrow so my mom can drive it while her car goes into the shop for the next couple of days. My mom is looking and feeling a lot better, I think that since my dad is feeling better she is feeling better. Please continue to pray for my family and my dad for strength and endurance. I thank you for the prayers and the continuing prayers that you are giving and showering us with.

"Thank you God for a great day for my dad, I continue to pray that his heart will continually get stronger and that he will be able to get out of the hospital soon. I thank you for your grace and mercy you give us. Please give us the rest that we need, from my dad to my mom and siblings. I love you and I'll talk to you soon. Amen."

No comments: